Electric Fox has always paid great attention to the issues of protection of personal data processed by it, not only because it is the subject of specific legislation (Legislative Decree. N. 196/03: Code for the protection of personal data), but mainly because the protection of data is an essential asset of our company. It’s for these reasons that we constantly strive to provide our users with an Internet experience that fully respects and protects their privacy.
Why this notice?
With regards to the processing of personal data of users who visit and use our website www.electricfox.eu we would like to assure our customers that we are complying with EU & Italian legislation – the EU Code for the protection of personal data.
The information in this communication is provided exclusively for the site http://www.electricfox.eu, run by Electric Fox S.r.l. as data processor, and not any other web sites that can be accessed via any links. The information in this policy is based on Recommendation No. 2/2001 from the European authorities for the protection of personal data gathered by Electric Fox, specifically No. 29 of the Directive n. 95/46 / EC, adopted on 17 May 2001 to establish a set of agreed requirements for collecting personal data online, and, in particular, the manner, timing and nature of the information that data controllers must provide to users when they connect to web pages, regardless of the purpose of the link.
1) PRINCIPLE OF LIABILITY The processing of personal data is handled by designated staff, with specific responsibilities identified by the company.
3) PRINCIPLE OF RELEVANCE OF COLLECTION Personal data are processed lawfully and fairly; they are recorded for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes; they are relevant and not excessive in the purpose of treatment; they are kept for the time necessary for the purposes of collection.
4) PRINCIPLE OF PURPOSE & USE The purpose of the processing of personal data are made known to the parties concerned at the time of collection. Any new processing of data, if different from the purposes originally declared, will be activated only after we have received your consent, as required by the Decree. n. 196/03. Personal data are not disclosed to third parties or distributed without prior permission, except where expressly indicated by art. 24 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03.
5) PRINCIPLE TO CHECK We strive to maintain accurate personal data and data is updated over time. They are also organized and stored so that you can request to see what data has been collected and stored, and to control their quality and ask for its correction, integration, cancellation, or to exercise any other rights, pursuant to and within the limits of art. 7, law. n. 196/03, at the addresses indicated in the information pursuant to Art. 13 of the law. n. 196/03 on the site of Electric Fox S.r.l.
6) PRINCIPLE OF SECURITY Personal information is protected by security measures including: technical, computer, organizational, logistical and procedural, against the risk of destruction or loss and unauthorized access. These measures are regularly updated according to our internal policy, the nature of the data and the specific characteristics of the treatment, are constantly monitored and checked over time. Third parties engaged in support of any kind for the provision of services to Electric Fox S.r.l., in relation to the processing of personal data, they are designated by the latter data processors and are contractually bound to comply with the measures for the security and confidentiality of such treatment. The identity of these third parties can be made known to users. With your consent, as required by law, and in any case after adequate information that specifies the various purposes, the data may be disclosed to third parties, public and private, unrelated to Electric Fox S.r.l. who will handle it as autonomous data controllers, as defined in the Decree. n. 196/03. In this case, Electric Fox does no assume any responsibility for the processing of personal data carried out by the third party data controllers for:
1. The rules and procedures for handling personal data of other websites reached from our pages through links and references;
2. The content of any e-mail, Web space, chat forums provided to users.
3. Treatment related to the web services offered by this site takes place at the premises of Electric Fox or our partners or external managers. Processing is done by a processor assigned by our management.
Disclosure of data
Personal data may be disclosed to third parties to meet legal obligations, in execution of orders from public authorities legitimated or even to assert or defend a legal claim. If necessary, in relation to particular services or products, personal data may be disclosed to third parties that perform, in their capacity as independent data controllers, functions strictly connected and instrumental to the provision of services or delivery of products. Without it, these products and services may not be provided. Personal data will not be disclosed, unless the service requested so requires.
Types of data collected and methods of treatment
The data collected are only those to be included in the contact page through a form designated for this purpose. Also through cookies, both technical and navigational, which acquire necessary information, but not profiling, for navigation in www.electricfox.eu. Cookies are also used for analytical and third-party plugins whose details can be found in our Cookies Policy.
Data provided voluntarily by
Our website can acquire, during normal operation, some personal data (traffic data), whose transmission is implicit in the communication protocols of the Internet. Although information is not intended to be associated with identified users, by their nature, if combined with other data held by third parties (eg. your internet service provider), could allow the identification of users. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users connecting to the site, the addresses in URL (Uniform Resource Locator) format of the requested resources, time of request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the file size obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of response from the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters regarding the operating system and computer environment. These data are used solely for anonymous statistics on site usage and to check its correct functioning. Our designated data controllers can retain, for a limited period in accordance with the law, the route (LOG) of the connections / navigations made to answer to eventual requests by legal authorities or other public body entitled to request these traces for the detection of any responsibility in case of computer crimes.
The provision of data
Security measures taken for the protection of the data collected
Electric Fox S.r.l. uses “safe” architectures and technologies to protect personal data against improper disclosure, alteration or improper use. The protections are used to minimize the risk of destruction or loss, even accidental, of data, unauthorized access or unauthorized treatment or inconsistent with the purposes of collection. These security measures clearly meet the minimum requirements indicated by the Legislator (Technical Regulations regarding minimum security measures laid down in Articles. 33 through 36 of the Legislative Decree. N. 196/03).
Electric Fox S.r.l. has defined and adopted a standard of safety that includes additional measures (organizational, procedural and technological) to achieve an adequate level of security of personal data that is processed in its computer systems. Risk Analysis activities are conducted periodically to verify adherence to predefined standards and to eventually adopt new security measures following organizational changes and technological innovations or changes in the type of data collected.